About me

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Book-a-Minute: The Castle of Otranto

A new Book-a-Minute for you guys.  Sorry I'm doing rather obscure works but I'm in some obscure English classes so that's all I'm really reading right now.  So here you go!

The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole
Manfred
Let's marry each other's daughters.

Frederic
Okay.

Daughters
Ew.

Servants
Ummmm....did anyone see that giant ghost knight walking around?  No?  No?  Okay, then.

THE END.


Also...365 will be updated tomorrow.  I have my picture (it's a rather amusing one this time) but my camera and cord are in my room with my sleeping roommate and I'd rather not scramble around in the dark trying to find said objects.  So!  Tomorrow: double update.  Exciting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Book-a-Minute: The Castle of Otranto

A new Book-a-Minute for you guys.  Sorry I'm doing rather obscure works but I'm in some obscure English classes so that's all I'm really reading right now.  So here you go!

The Castle of Otranto by Horace Walpole
Manfred
Let's marry each other's daughters.

Frederic
Okay.

Daughters
Ew.

Servants
Ummmm....did anyone see that giant ghost knight walking around?  No?  No?  Okay, then.

THE END.


Also...365 will be updated tomorrow.  I have my picture (it's a rather amusing one this time) but my camera and cord are in my room with my sleeping roommate and I'd rather not scramble around in the dark trying to find said objects.  So!  Tomorrow: double update.  Exciting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment