About me

Friday, June 24, 2011

If Only, If Only


Today while getting my hair cut, two of the hair stylists told me I looked like Zooey Deschanel.  This made me incredibly happy because ever since I got bangs/first rinsed my hair, Zooey has been my style icon.  I wish I could be her: a singer, an actress, a fashionista…*sigh*  The only real similarities we share are our blue eyes (which you can’t really see in my pictures) and our long dark hair/bang combo.  We also both like tights and dresses, but she always seems to pull them off better than me (I guess being rich helps).  

So.  What do you think?  In my defense she probably had professional stylists, lighting, photographers, etc.  I just had my own makeup stash, the natural sun (which is playing hide-and-seek today), and my aunt.  Keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, June 24, 2011

If Only, If Only


Today while getting my hair cut, two of the hair stylists told me I looked like Zooey Deschanel.  This made me incredibly happy because ever since I got bangs/first rinsed my hair, Zooey has been my style icon.  I wish I could be her: a singer, an actress, a fashionista…*sigh*  The only real similarities we share are our blue eyes (which you can’t really see in my pictures) and our long dark hair/bang combo.  We also both like tights and dresses, but she always seems to pull them off better than me (I guess being rich helps).  

So.  What do you think?  In my defense she probably had professional stylists, lighting, photographers, etc.  I just had my own makeup stash, the natural sun (which is playing hide-and-seek today), and my aunt.  Keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment